I want to have more costumers
If you sell sustainable products or services, there are a variety of new customer groups that you can target.
- Have you considered that the world’s poor are a major market?
By definition, poor people do not have much money to spend. On the other hand, they are a very large group. By selling to the poor, you will gain access to some very large markets and also help to give some people a better life – for example, by providing access to clean water, education or medicines for life-threatening diseases.
- Have you considered that more and more consumers want to buy sustainable products?
A growing proportion of consumers are making ethical and environmental demands of the goods they buy. Many of these consumers are prepared to pay a little extra for a sustainable product if the quality is good enough. Do you have something to offer them?
- Have you considered that companies committed to sustainability are interested in sustainable purchasing?
Many companies are committed to high environmental and ethical standards. This is opening up new sales opportunities for products that meet these standards. Do you have one? If so, you could become a preferred supplier and maybe be involved in the development of new sustainable products.
I also want to
- sell to businesses that set standards
- sell to conscious consumers
- sell to the poor people of the world
- hire different types of people